Trying to farm gold in the World of Warcraft can be next to impossible, especially if you’re pretty much brand-new to the game.
An absolute essential part of life in the World of Warcraft, without gold – and a steady supply of it – you’re going to be up against a wall, and really at a considerable disagreement it against the rest of your digital competition.
You need to know exactly how to get your hands on as much gold as humanly possible as quickly as possible, and you need to hit the ground running.
Well, that’s exactly what the new Tycoon Gold addon has to offer (and has had to offer since 2008), and it’s just recently been updated for the new Warlords of Draenor expansion pack.
If you’ve been trying to figure out whether or not you should pull the trigger on this particular addon, hopefully we will be able to point you in the right direction by the time you finish this quick review!
Shall we jump right in?
The bestselling gold addon is back – and better than ever
Though there are a lot of different addons out there promising to help you make the most out of your World of Warcraft experience, only the Tycoon Gold addon has been able to deliver the “goods” time after time – version after version – with absolutely no letdown or disappointment whatsoever.
Even though some of the claims that Tycoon promises are a little bit “out there”, the developers behind the solution have somehow found a way to follow through on each and every one of those lofty goals.
- Crafters will be able to know EXACTLY what they should make to earn the most gold the fastest with the resources at hand
- Gatherers will know EXACTLY what the marketplace is demanding right now so that they can farm low and sell high
- Grinders will know EXACTLY which mobs to hunt to get the most loot at their particular skill level
- And you’ll always be updated on auction house moving and shaking so that you know how to take advantage of this marketplace to cash in big time on your World of Warcraft possessions
All of that (and so much more) is possible when you run the Tycoon Gold addon. If you have some doubts check the Frequently Asked questions post!
How does Tycoon actually work?
The entire Tycoon addon is pretty slick, and it’s really amazing how efficient it is considering all of the different resources that it pulls from and all of the operations that it needs to complete before it can let you know how to make the most money the fastest in the World of Warcraft.
But, behind the scenes, Tycoon is always in action, following along with information coming from the auction house, looking at the prices NPCs are paying, focusing in on the vendor operations and player prices and how they are fluctuating, and giving you a rocksolid idea as to what you need to focus on – and when you need to buy or sell it!
There is a reason that Tycoon is able to promise that average players (just average players, remember) are able to increase the amount of gold they’ve made over every hour in the World of Warcraft by more than 350% – and that’s just average players!
If you really focus on and try to master the nuances of this platform (and there are a number of them), it’s not impossible to boost your gold output per hour by more than 500% with ease.
On top of all that, you’ll enjoy:
- 24/7 100% free customer service and support through email
- A completely secure World of Warcraft addon that will never get your account banned
- A one-time payment only for a lifetime membership that includes ALL future upgrades
- And an auto installing/instant updating software that makes sure you are always running the latest version
At the end of the day, you’d have to be at least a little bit crazy not to run this gold addon n for the World of Warcraft. It’s going to transform the way you make money in game, and it’s going to make your life in the World of Warcraft that much easier!